Saturday, February 21, 2009

our new house

So can I say that I am sooooooo excited to be moving into a house of our own. I have only lived in one place where I was able to paint the walls, and never had the chance to do it. I cant wait to paint the walls the colors that I want them instead of just plain old white walls.



I am so excited to be in a place that is sooooo much bigger than where we are living now. Richard is joking around that you could fit our apartment in the garage. You laugh, but I seriously think you might be able to. I am way excited for the space that this house will offer us.



I am also so very happy that it is in our ward boundaries still. Richard and I love our ward and do not want to leave it. It also is great that we are down the road from our friends the Hoffmans. This is not the first time that we have been neighbors, and we are excited to be near them again.



Now is the perfect time to be buying a house. We have really wanted to buy a house the last couple of years but every time we prayed about it we felt like it was not time. As soon as we walked in the house, we both KNEW this was the time, and this was THE house. I don't know why it has to be that house, not that I am complaining, I love the house. I am just wondering if we are supposed to be there for us or someone else.



So anyways... we are closing on the house Monday the 23 of Feb. next Monday! I am way excited. Lets see how long it takes to get the walls painted and the fans and blinds in. I am hoping to be moving in on Friday or Saturday.



woooohoooooo!!!!!!!

2 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Huge congrats! We are so excited to have you guys as neighbors again! =)

Brenda said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I bet you got a smoking deal!!! This is totally the time to buy. Congrats