
Here's Amanda eating her favorite food in the whole world, Flaming Hot Cheetos's. I honestly don't know how she can eat them the way she does, I like them but cant eat very many.


Here's Gabe just being his usual cute self, in the old apartment obviously.
A picture of my pretty pink cast. Just to clear it up, YES I did ask for a pink cast. I broke my arm when I was 7 and wanted a pink cast, all they had was white and I was very upset. I have always wanted to have a pink cast, so I just had to ask to see if I could get one.
Here is a picture of Amanda with 2 of her friends, they were having fun playing dress up as you can tell.











1 comment:
Happy St. Patty's Day! Your little ones are so darling. :) kelli
Post a Comment