So its been a while since I last blogged. So here are some updates on what has been going on in the Wilcox House..
Richard now has Sundays off from work!!! I no longer have to do the single mom thing YAY, provided Richard is not busy doing something like he is this week. He had to go to a meeting in LA that just happened to be on a Sunday, stake conference Sunday none the less- as you can see I'm not all that happy with it, but what can you do?
Amanda is saying prayers on her own now, short ones and I don't understand most of what she is saying, but she is saying prayers. She is getting so big.
Gabe is growing and learning like crazy. I am totally thinking that he could be walking in the next couple of weeks. Its hard to believe that he is almost a year old now.
I have been exercising at nap time for almost 3 weeks now, I do a different workout video everyday, and make sure that it is at least 45 minutes or longer. I am seeing a major change in my waist line, and I have muscles growing all over thanks to the variation in videos. I haven't lost any weight, but the inches are a major accomplishment. I haven't measured yet but judging by my pants I am guessing that I have lost at least 2 to 3 inches. I have lost in my legs as well, which is a very hard place for me to loose. I am so excited about the results. I guess the major problem that I am facing is that I have a hard time staying motivated. I pray that I can keep it up. I want to get back to my pre pregnancy body from Amanda. That means that I have like 6 pant sizes to go. its only been 3 weeks and I am seeing big results though so I hope that I can keep it up.
our poor garden died. The heat of the summer got to it, I need to find another way to grow a garden out here that wont kill it.
That is about all that has been going on here for now, we are looking forward to family coming in a couple of weeks, and friends in a little over a month though, so look forward to pics and more blogging.
Front of the House
12 years ago









1 comment:
Thanks for the Uhaul idea! I have an interview this Saturday for a part time job...I will contact you if it doesnt work out. Thanks so much for the idea! Good luck with the exercising...you are totally inspiring me. :)
Post a Comment