Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gabe's Birthday

Gabe turned 1 yesterday. It seems like it was just yesterday that we brought this little bundle of joy in to the world.

This little cutie has gone from staring at you and smiling, to rolling over, to crawling, and now to walking. He is getting so big, and cuter by the day.



Opening presents. The toy cars that Mommy and Daddy gave him was a favorite present.The most favorite present was the football from Grandma and Grandpa Hurst.
Here is the cake. I have to say I am pretty proud of how it turned out (I made it).

And as always every parent has to take a picture of their kid after they eat their Birthday cake and Ice cream. He loved it as you can tell.

All in all it was a great day, now we just have to wait for September to celebrate Amanda's 3rd birthday. Boy does time fly.

No comments: