Richard and I went on the first trip together. His sister Janet went through the temple for the first time. It was an amazing experience, just as any temple trip is, but as it was Janet's first time it made it that much better. It was nice to go though the Bountiful temple as that is a temple that I have always wanted to go to.
I forgot about the camera in the car so I was unable to get pictures in front of the Temple like we were hoping for, but we did get a few pictures of the family.
One week after the trip for Janet, I was able to go up to Utah again to be there for one of my best friends from High School's wedding.
I was so happy to be able to be able to share in his wonderful day. It was a beautiful experience to be there with him and his new wife. Being there I couldn't help but tear up a bit, remembering our wedding day. I haven't been able to attend any other wedding in the temple since ours so it was nice to remember those things that we covenant with Heavenly Father and each other, as well as to hear wonderful advise on how to strengthen your marriage.
My friend Chris and his new Bride.
***
One week after the trip for Janet, I was able to go up to Utah again to be there for one of my best friends from High School's wedding.
I was so happy to be able to be able to share in his wonderful day. It was a beautiful experience to be there with him and his new wife. Being there I couldn't help but tear up a bit, remembering our wedding day. I haven't been able to attend any other wedding in the temple since ours so it was nice to remember those things that we covenant with Heavenly Father and each other, as well as to hear wonderful advise on how to strengthen your marriage.
My friend Chris and his new Bride.I also had the opportunity to go to temple square with some of my friends, we were unable to go until later in the day (meaning after dark), but it was still wonderful!

Standing in front of the conference center.
I was able to get some nice pictures of the temple, even though it was dark out. I haven't been able to visit Temple Square for a while so it was so nice to be able to get some pictures to remind me of just how beautiful it is.

Me, Stephanie, and Jen

Standing in front of the conference center.It was a busy month, but it was so wonderful to be on the temple grounds for 3 different temples in just over a week. I feel so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. To be able to enter the House of the Lord, and to feel of his love and peace while inside.
I love to see the temple, and I hope you do too.
I love to see the temple, and I hope you do too.











1 comment:
So glad you got to go on some fun temple trips and see family. We are so excited for Janet. You had quite the adventure some month. Way fun! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new haircut!
Post a Comment