Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Getting farther...

So with all the running I have been doing the last two weeks I am finally able to run almost a whole lap around the 1/2 mile loop. Although my run may be a slow one, I am doing it. Last night the only thing that stopped me from going the whole way was my knee.

Although I am not a fan of pain, I am going to keep the running up. I hope to feel better about the way that I look, and better physically. I am already seeing a difference in the way my pants fit, and how flat my belly is starting to look. R told me the other day as he gave me a hug before going to bed, "don't let this go to your head, but I can tell your loosing weight". Yay, I'm not the only one noticing a difference!

I am so grateful to you wonderful friends that are making it easier to keep this up! and keep encouraging me to go farther! your are wonderful!!!

I suppose I should conclude now, seeings as I now have a very messy little boy to clean up, and a couple of piles of spaghetti to pick up from chair, floor, and table.

No comments: