Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Running

I never thought that I would say something like this, but I am really beginning to enjoy running. Since the pain isn't as bad, and I now have an inhaler.

Last Friday, I was able to make it 7 1/2 laps around the loop. I ran 3 of them with out stopping, and I ran another 1/2. That makes only 4 laps walking of the whole time that I was there.

I tried doing it again the other day, I am sure that I could have done it, but trying to be a good friend I stayed with my friend who was having troubles instead. We did run a full 2 1/2 laps though.

I am so thankful to you wonderful friends, and you know who you are, who started this group and keep me motivated when I feel as though I will drop. I am finding that I am a lot stronger physically than I thought I was. I just need to keep strengthening the areas that aren't strong enough yet, And boy do I know that I have to work on different areas. It seems like every time I go, I am feeling pain in a new place, and the previous spot/s lessen.

SO needless to say, I am surprised that I am enjoying it so much.... I hope that I can make this a habit for the rest of my life. Here is to a new healthier, and hopefully skinny me.

No comments: