Since I made this last year I have been able to check a few things off of the list, some willingly and others not so willingly (see #53). One day I hope to have them all checked off and have added more to it. For now I'm good with what I've got.
Places to go:
1- New York city (Manhattan)
2- Seattle Washington
3- Disney world
4- Germany
5- Mayan Ruins and Cancun with husband (this is the area he served his mission so he has to be with me when we go!)
6- Sacred Grove
7- the beach
8- Washington DC
9- Australia
10- Redwood forest
11- Niagara Falls
12- The Smithsonian
13- The Statue of Liberty
People to see:
14- Rachel Ray
15- Reba McEntire
16- Paula Deen & cook with her!
17- The Prophet & shake his hand!
Adventures to have:
18- Culinary Tour
19- Cooking School
20- College (of some sort)*
21- Run a ½ marathon, or maybe a full one if I get brave.
22-Open a Restaurant of my own (mom and pop kind)
23- Go on a Mission
24-Live on my own for at least a year *
25-Hike down into the Grand Canyon
26-Ride on a motorcycle
27-fly in an airplane*
28-See a Broadway Musical!
29-Play in a waterfall (not a dinky small one)
30- Go through every temple in Utah and Arizona
31- See another Planet (through a telescope)
32-Go on a repeat Honeymoon (but take longer)
33-Help the “Helping Hands” after a disaster
34-Go on a picnic in a field of wildflowers
35-Help Habitat for Humanity build a house
36-Dance in the rain with my husband
37-Eat something I think would be disgusting
38-Catch a big fish
39-White water rafting
40- Ride a train
41- Ride in a helicopter
42- Go to a MLB game
43-Go to a NHL Game *
44-Go to a NBA game
45-Go to a NFL game
46- Go to a rodeo
47- Camp in the snow
48-Go on a cruise to Alaska (and take my mom if I can)
49-Lay down at 4 corners (so I can be in 4 states at one time :))
50-take a step in every single state in the US
51- Get married in the Temple*
52- Be a mom*
53- One natural Child birth (eeks!)*
54- Adopt a child
Things to do:
55- Sing a solo in church
56- Learn to play the piano
57-Be in a play in a community theatre
58- Change the oil in a car
59- Paint a painting
60-Learn another language
61-Make a quilt (I did the top of one, I figure that counts :) )*
62- Read through all 4 sets of scripture, one right after the other
63- Learn how to dive into a pool
64-Buy a house*
65-Learn how to can food*
66-Learn how to garden (working on this one, but the AZ heat and aphids are killing it)
67- Learn how to be happy with myself
68-Do every recipe in a larger sized cookbook
69- Build a piece of Furniture
70- Learn to ride a horse
71-Go through a live Temple session
72-Go through the Temple for at least 25 family members
73-Go to a Concert (of my choosing)
74-Buy a brand spankin new car
75-Learn to lay tile
76-make a Turducken
77-Get out of debt
78-See a shooting star
79-Learn how to sing better (voice lessons)
80-Build my dream kitchen
81-Make a pie completely from scratch
82-Learn to make bread*
83-Make an entire Holiday meal by myself*
84- Be a member missionary and introduce someone to the Gospel of Jesus Christ
85-Learn how to cut hair (and make it look nice)
86-Do 10 pull ups one after another not separately
87-Donate a gallon of blood, over time
88-Reupholster a piece of furniture
89-Make a scrapbook of our family’s lives
90- Get to a healthy BMI
91-Pay off a HUGE bill
92-Pay for a strangers meal at a restaurant with out them knowing
93-Make pasta from scratch
94-Teach my children how to read
95-Build a backyard BBQ
96-Change a tire all by myself
97-Read Le Miserables (the book)
98-Make a piece of pottery
99-Master a form of cooking
100- Make up a delicious recipe all of my own.
So if you have read this, I tag you. Write a Hand Print List of your own and post it on your blog. Let me know when you have done it so I can see what you want to do.









No comments:
Post a Comment