Saturday, March 28, 2009

life....

I am so excited! This coming Wednesday I have my appointment with the orthopedic doctor. I am going to have my ankle X-Rayed again and I will hopefully be getting a walking cast or a boot. I am so tired of having to be off my feet!!! I cant wait to be up to clean the house and get it organized.



So Richard decided that I need to have a "real cast" not just what I had. What does he mean by a "real cast"?, you ask. Look and see...

A "genuine cast" now! Doodles and all. Richard had a bit too much fun if I do say so myself. He was acting like a little boy coloring on a cast for the first time.

Amanda somehow got pinkeye this week. I have never dealt with pinkeye before so I feel so sorry for her, I have no idea what to do to help her but to give her the antibiotics from the Dr. and since we cant quite communicate completely yet, I don't really know what she is going through. I am glad that she is on the antibiotic now though. Her eye is looking so much better than it was.

And now..... Last but not least.... this will be a major disappointment to all of you... I finally watched Twilight. Yes...Yes... I know its been out for who knows how long now. I have a hubby that refuses to watch it though, and I didn't have a chance to go out and see it on my own. So Richard being the wonderful husband that he is red boxed it for me last night. I have to give him credit for that I guess, even though he still refused to watch it with me. Something about how vampires were made for women to fear and love at the same time... I think he is just jealous. Don't tell him I said that though. He might get upset with me for figuring it out:) He is my Edward though, so he shouldn't worry.

So I decided I like the movie enough to buy it.... I didn't like it as much as I was expecting though. I guess I just have a great imagination that made it seem so much better in my mind while reading the book. I loved the music except in the suspenseful spots.. I loved the final song while at the prom. I think I may just go out and buy the CD.

Well that is about it on what has been going on in our life her in the Wilcox house... only 4 more days.... then 3 .....then.......

3 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Well I'm glad to hear that your ankle is doing good. Sorry about Amanda's pink eye though. I'm thinking that it came from someone in the ward because we dealt with it last week too! We went to UT for Spring Break and our youngest got it, then a few days later our oldest got it, then a few days after that Jeremy got it. SO not fun! I think we're good though. Nobody has had any symptoms of it since Tuesday night. Wish you luck!

Mamma Betts said...

For pink eye I recommend: not letting her rub her eyes because she could spread it to the other eye, and that is the worst. And then also use a clean warm wet wash cloth and keep it clean. ya know wipe the crusties off. but like all other things nasty this too shall pass. GOOD LUCK!! And i like the doodles on your cast. And im praying that you get to walk soon!

Brenda said...

So how did the appointment go? Do you get to walk yet?? That'll be exciting. I can't imagine not being able to just get up and do the things I want to do. It's gotta be frusterating!