Here are some pics of Amanda's room. We are hoping to make it a Tinker Bell room, she is totally in to Tink and the Disney Princess thing now. I wish that we had painted it a brighter pink though.

Here are some pics from Easter, we hid princess eggs, and did an egg hunt in the house. Amanda had fun getting candy and seeing pics of Jesus (we filled half of the eggs with pictures of Jesus to remind us why we are celebrating Easter).

We are trying the whole potty training thing again, Amanda was so excited to get Princess panties, and will come up to you and lift up her dress or pull her pants down so that she can tell you just who is on her panties at the moment. Cute but frustrating.As for my ankle, hopefully I will be getting the ok to go without the boot in a week. I guess we will just wait and see.
Oh I almost forgot, we celebrated my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Richard was wonderful, we went to see 2, I repeat 2 movies, in a theater. That is such a luxury to us any more. Then we went to dinner at Macoyos, I hadn't been there yet and really had been wanting to go, so Richard brought me. I love him to death!!! A special thanks to Angelina for watching the munchkins for us.
That is about all we got going on now. We lead some pretty boring lives huh.









2 comments:
Happy late b-day! :) I am so glad your leg is getting better, slowly but surely. It must be a little frustrating. As far as the undie situation goes, it IS cute!
you guys are cute as can be!
Post a Comment