

Here are some pictures of our Easter of 2010.
G loved his chocolate candy. Here's something funny that happened when we were doing our own little egg hunt. G was looking around for eggs (now that he understood what to do) and he would open the eggs when he would find one. He kept finding ones with chocolate candies in wrappers. When he finally found one with jelly beans in it, he refused to get up and look for more until he had eaten every single jelly bean in the egg. He was stuffing them in his mouth by 3's and 4's. Guess he didn't want to miss getting any candy this time.
A had to take a pic with daddy. Isn't she so cute. Love the handsome guy in back of her too!
The Cake that I made (not as good as I was hoping for, but still cute).We had an awesome day watching General Conference and listening to the Prophet and Apostles talks. We had a great brunch with some friends and then later in the day M made a great dinner of ham, deviled eggs, sweet potatoes and lots of other great food. We finished off the day with a slice of yummy cake.
I am so grateful for the reason why we celebrate this day. I know that Christ, my friend, my elder brother, and my Savior lives. I know that he loves us and knows us each individually and how to help us when we are going through the trials of life. I love him so much, and I am so grateful to know of his love as well.









No comments:
Post a Comment