Thursday, May 20, 2010

things that I love in life

So as I was looking through the pics on my camera (and deleting a ton I have already uploaded) I realized I keep thinking I want to do a post that just has some pics of things that I love in life. So here they are, just some of the things I love.


I love my wonderful little children, and our weekly trip to the park as a family.

I love my wonderful husband for going to get food for a
spur of the moment picnic, While on a said trip to park.

I Love when my Wonderful Husband Surprises me with flowers!

I love this cute little face "little man" makes when
he says he is "cold" (in the 90+ degree weather)

I love "little mamma's" face when she knows that I know
she is up to something and hopes I don't figure out
just what it is she is up to.

I love this new recipe I found for a Black Bean Burger,
also signifies that I Love cooking.

Well there you have it, some of my loves, there will undoubtedly be more in the future that I post, but that's it for now.

No comments: