So far I have gotten all the major blocks done and sewn together. I still have much to do, but the difficult stuff is done for the most part.
Here is what it looks like.

I just love the way it looks so far. The twist is so beautiful. This picture still doesn't do it justice.
Also I have asked R's mom to help out with making our Halloween costumes. I am getting better at quilting, but I am still not ready to start making costumes. I tried helping Mom a couple of years ago with my costume, and lets just say I was totally and utterly hopeless with it.
Mom and Grandma F have gotten A and I's costumes done, and they are almost done with G's costume. We are going to use thrift stores for R's costume since his is going to be easier to do that way. I can't wait for Halloween now! I have a picture of me in my costume, but I don't want to give away what we are doing yet. Its gonna be WONDERful though.
I can't thank Mom and Grandma enough for all their help. I was going to just go to thrift stores and hope to find things for our costumes and I know with out a doubt that they would have turned out horrible compared to the wonderful costumes that we have now.
Stay tuned for pictures, although it will probably have to wait until October.









No comments:
Post a Comment