Saturday, August 21, 2010

politics....

Ok so I have to say I am seriously getting tired of all the calls I get on my phone trying to get me to vote for this or that candidate. I am getting tired of all commercials on the TV, especially as it gets closer to election day. It seems like every other commercial is for so and so, and then instead of showing what they stand for, they completely trash the other guy that is running for the same office. If I wanted to hear trash talk I would go back to High School. I want to hear what you stand for, not what your opponent has done wrong.... ok maybe a little history is alright, I don't want to vote for someone who cares more for himself (and his pocketbook) than for the people he represents. But do you have to make every one of them trash talk?

I don't want to vote for people who make trash talking the opponent their main priority. If you want my vote you need to show me the good stuff about you, not the fact that you know how to be rude.

Anyways I will get off my soap box, now.

1 comment:

The Sibert Family said...

That is why I always voted for the guy that doesn't trash talk. :) There has to be one guy.