So I am feeling really bummed right now, I don't want to be a complainer, But I just have to get it out there or I think I may burst.
R and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now and nothing. It is a bit frustrating due to the fact that we got pregnant while I was still on Birth Control pills with G. I was expecting it to happen quickly again I guess. I know it will happen in Heavenly Father's timing and not ours, but I am so stinkin baby hungry.
Before we decided to start trying I had been getting feelings that someone was missing. Not as instant like I had before getting pregnant with G. Both R and I felt (after lots and lots of prayer) that it was time to start trying again. We felt like this was a test of faith since we both didn't feel ready, and we knew that we still had (and still have) things to get done before we can welcome a new baby into our home. I know that since we felt that it was the right thing to do we will be provided for. I know this is giving us more time to get things taken care of, and help us be in a better financial shape for a new baby. Its given me time to be prepared emotionally for a new little one. I am so impatient though.
I am starting to hate Facebook because I am finding out that almost everyone is pregnant or having the cutest little babies, or at least it seems like everyone. I am so excited for all those friends because I know the joy that they are experiencing and wish them all the joy in the world. I can't help but be sad though....
I know we have been blessed with two beautiful children and I shouldn't be complaining. Especially since I know quite a few people who have been told they can't have children or have been trying for years and are taking all sorts of medications to help them to have just one. I feel even worse when I remember that I could have it worse.
Anyways I guess that is it. I need to just be patient, and place this one in Heavenly Father's hands.
Front of the House
12 years ago









4 comments:
We went through the same thing before Olivia was born. We both felt like we weren't ready, but needed to try anyway. And then it took us 3 years to get pregnant. It was so frustrating and upsetting, but when she came, we were in such a good place with our finances and our relationship that now, I'm glad that things worked out like they did. Sometimes, I think the Lord just wants to see if you will be willing to do something and then blesses you when you do. Hang in there and I'll keep you in my prayers!
I promise I won't surprise you by saying that I'm pregnant. ;) But on a serious note, I've been in a similar position before and I feel like I can understand where youre coming from. Whatever the future may hold, I hope that you will be comforted and find peace. xoxo Kelli
Thanks guys!
I know it can be absolutely frustrating! As tough as it surely feels right now, just know that the Lord always wants what is best for us and has a plan for the children he sends to us. All in his time...
Post a Comment