Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halloween!

I know I am really late at putting this picture up.... but I wanted everyone to see just how AWESOME our Halloween costumes were!


R's mom and Grandma worked so hard on these costumes. We are very grateful for all their hard work and willingness to help us out. If it were left up to me, we would have just gone to goodwill or something and tried to make the costumes out of clothes we found there. I am positive that they would have been no where this nice. I am excited that these will last a few years too, so now we just have to figure out which character to make the baby be when he or she gets here.

So R was the Mad Hatter, A was Alice, G (turned away) was an adorable white rabbit, and I of course was the Red queen.




R even carved our pumpkin to go with our costumes! I think it turned out wonderful!


We loved these costumes! Thank you Mom and Grandma F for all your help!!!!

1 comment:

Wenonah said...

The picture doesn't do your costumes any justice! They were totally awesome and you need a better close up of each one so others can appreciate them too!