Tuesday, November 16, 2010

our big news!

To start off, I guess I have some catching up to do. Its been a while since I last blogged, and we have had quite a bit of stuff going on.

Our big news is that we are.....




after much waiting and hoping we were excited to find out that we were finally pregnant.

We are so excited to be expecting another little one. We are due June 8th of 2011.


It was a great time for us to found out. We had been suspecting for about a week, but were not quite sure and wanted to take a test to find out.

It just so happened that the day we bought the test and found out for sure was the same day that I started getting all the wonderful feelings of morning sickness, so I was pretty sure that we were pregnant. The other thing about the day that we found out was that it was the day of Grandpa F's viewing. We were able to celebrate a new life along with morning the death of a loved one.

Because of Grandpa F's funeral we had a lot of family coming to stay at our house, so there was no way that we could stick to our rule of not telling anyone for a while. My morning sickness is very obvious, especially this time around. Serious exhaustion and tummy trouble ALL day long, every day. Thankfully it didn't start getting to the worst part until the week after everyone had left.

So now we get to start preparing for life with 3 kids... its gonna be interesting but very much worth it!

1 comment:

Amber Miskin said...

So I've never taken a pic of my tests! That's funny! Other people do, I just never have!

Oh and I love the family pictures! You're right, she did a great job!