This time of year I find myself reflecting on how grateful I am to be living in this wonderful country. I truly am proud to be an American!
I can't help but be grateful for those people who gave their lives during the revolutionary war, civil war, and all the other wars that have been fought to keep us free. I am also thankful for those who were willing to give their lives for our freedom, those that came home safely, those that came home but left pieces of themselves (physically, emotionally, or mentally) on the battle fields. They deserve our utmost respect for what they have done for each and everyone of us.
I am truly thankful for the opportunity to live in a country where I can worship how I please. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who prepared this land, to be free. It truly is the Promised Land.
I pray we all remember to take a moment to remember why we are celebrating this 4th of July, or in our case this 3rd. Enjoy the food and fun, but take some time to thank Heavenly Father and all those who have been willing to give their lives. Thank them for the freedom that we enjoy and take for granted.
Front of the House
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment