Friday, July 30, 2010

catching up

While reading the blog I realized that I have forgotten to mention R's new calling. He is the 11 year old scout leader. And since he doesn't have an assistant yet, I am acting as his assistant until they find someone.

Also I have been called to help out with the Relief Society Meeting board.... or what used to be Enrichment board. I loved this calling in the last ward so I look forward to being able to help plan meetings and such again.

Also I have been asked if I am still running or not. As for now I am staying indoors, and doing workout videos, and most Fridays friends K, M, R, and I are doing kick butt water aerobics at the time we were running. I am still not seeing much change on the scale, but my pants are fitting much looser and I can see muscle in my abs, arms and legs. I think my legs are getting close to the pre-pregnancy size, from before I had A... or it could just be wishful thinking. Either way I am loosing inches and for now, I will just have to be happy with that. I can't wait until it starts cooling down out here and I can run again. I am finding that the workout videos I used to do are too easy now. Amazing how they were once very hard to do, and now they aren't hard enough.

I think that is all... or at least all that I can remember at the moment.... I am rather forgetful these days for some reason. I think all the stress of life is getting to me :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about what's going on with you! I'm glad you're working out...you're setting a good example for me! I really need to be like you!