We had an appointment yesterday with the OB and to get an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby...
We went in for the Ultrasound and with the very first image we saw of the baby we saw that it is a...
wait for it........
a Boy!
I would have been happy with a girl but having a boy makes things much easier because we already have a name picked out. I really wasn't looking forward to debating back and forth with R about girl names. We are both really picky about names and have different ideas of how we want to name our children.
We are going to name him after R's Grandpa F that past away earlier this year. We found out that we were pregnant the same day as his viewing and the day before his funeral.
I am excited to think that one day we will have at least 2 more priesthood holders in our home. That is such a wonderful blessing.
Front of the House
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment