Saturday, January 15, 2011

funny things our kids say:

So R and I were watching Dr. Who last night. There was a part in there where a planet blows up. G looked at R a bit worried and said, "uh oh, it broke.... I tooted". He is such a BOY!!!

Today after I finished "school" with A (I am teaching her how to read from a wonderful book, I will have to blog about it later), I asked her if she was a smart cookie for being able to read some words. She turned to me and said, "No, I be.... I be.... I be a nice tomato" She is such a nut.

I never realized just how funny kids could be, until I became a mom. I love them to death even though they say some really silly things. It keeps every day... shall we say unusual.

No comments: