A was accepted in to the Charter school we had been hoping to get her in. She is going to the new school that was opened up which means that we have a bit farther to drive everyday, but still she is in the school that will help her to succeed instead of one of the schools for our town that I keep hearing horrible things about.
We counted down the days with a paper chain (I think I posted about this before). She was so excited to go to school she could barely wait for the year to start. Every morning she would wake up and ask me if she started school that day. When the day finally arrived she was up and ready to go, breakfast eaten and uniform on within 20 minutes. We have yet to duplicate that time frame since the first week of school :)
She is having fun with learning how to read, do math, sing songs and many other things. It is amazing to watch her grow in her reading ability as we read a book from school almost every school day. Having her help read the Book of Mormon at night is also helping alot too. She is making so many friends and will go on and on about them if you ask about them.
--- I have a picture to go with this post too, I'm not sure why but blogger really doesn't want to upload pictures today :(
Front of the House
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment