Saturday, January 7, 2012

a new me

I have made a goal to loose some weight and many many inches! I hope to follow through with this much better than my goal after C was born. I set a date for April/May to get to loose a dress size or 2. Having a 7 month old is making things a bit difficult but I am willing to try. Time crunch and nursing make it hard but I till do it!

Something I have found to make it a bit easier on myself is Dancing. Particularly a new dance game we picked up for our Wii, Just Dance is a fun way to work out and not realize it. I decided to start doing it for 1 hour a day (if time permits, and anyone with a baby knows how hard that can be at times). I plan on picking up more games since they have 3 of the teen/adult kind and 2 kid ones. We have the 1st teen/adult and just dance 2 kids. R and I have also discovered that its fun to do together so it may be a new way for us to work out together and have a "date" of sorts at the same time. According to an app on my phone an hour of doing it burns about 480 calories, so that combined with a diet R and I are planing on starting will hopefully work out!

I'm tired of feeling like I do about my body. Although I know most of what I need to change is inside and not the outside. I am planing on using these things as part of the new and improved me for this new year.

As for the inside, I'm planning on picking up some books to help myself heal from things that have gone on in the past. I won't go into details as to what they are, as they are mine to deal with. But know that I will be working on that as well.

I hope to change the way I feel about myself and the world around me. Join me on my journey to a new me, whether its just reading or doing something yourself. :)

No comments: