C is becoming quite an active little one :)
R and I agree that he's right in between A and G. He's a problem solver like A was but likes to do physical things like G did. He's not quite as strong in the areas as A and G were but he's his own person.
He was rolling to get every where but this last week has discovered a crawl of sorts, like a lazy army crawl. He's a big eater, green beans being the only food he doesn't like. He's our bet eater yet. He has found he can make the D sound and says "DaDaDa" all the time! He's a great sleeper and will fall asleep with almost no tears at night :) He loves his jumper and will try to jump if you hold him standing.
He loves playing with A and G and will look around for them with a worried face when he can't find them. He's always got a smile for daddy, and loves to sit on Daddy's lap or have Daddy feed him. He is also a very big flirt with all the girls he sees.
Its hard to believe he's 7 months old already time has flown by faster than ever before. Mom H wasn't kidding when she said time goes fast once you have more kids and one or more are in school. I'm trying to enjoy every moment because I know its not going to last forever.
I would post a picture of him if blogger would let me, but I cant so refer to facebook for any pictures of him.
Front of the House
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment